chemical anchor bolt
Chemical anchor can be used for the anchoring of concrete and external wall structural parts. The anchoring method is adhesive type. Corresponding hoses are provided.
Material: Grade 5.8, 8.8 carbon steel and 304, 316 stainless steel
Surface treatment: cold galvanized (zinc layer thickness ≥ 5um);hot galvanized (zinc layer thickness ≥ 45um);304,316 stainless steel does not require surface treatment.
|Max Anchoring Thicknesstfix(mm)
|Min Concrete Thicknessh(mm)
1. It is suitable for heavy load to be fixed on near margins and narrow components (columns, balconies, etc.).
2. It can be used in concrete (=>C25 concrete).
3. It can be anchored in pressure-resistant natural stone (untested).
4. Suitable for the following anchoring: steel reinforcement, metal components, trailers, machine base plates, road guardrails, template fixing, soundproof wall feet, street signs, sleepers, floor protection, heavy support beams, roof decoration Components, windows, guard nets, heavy-duty elevators, floor supports, construction bracket fixing, transmission system, sleeper fixing, bracket and racking system fixing, anti-collision facilities, automobile trailers, pillars, chimneys, heavy billboards, heavy Sound insulation wall, heavy door fixation, complete set of equipment fixation, tower crane fixation, pipe fixation, heavy-duty trailer, guide rail fixation, nail plate connection, heavy space division device, shelf, awning fixation.
5. Stainless steel A4 anchor bolts can be used outdoors, humid spaces, industrial pollution areas, and offshore areas.
6. Galvanized steel and stainless steel A4 are not suitable for damp spaces containing chlorine (such as indoor swimming pools, etc.).
7. It is suitable for the fixation of substrates with small wheelbase and multiple anchor points.
How do a chemical anchor work?
With chemical anchoring, a resin is injected into the hole prior to insertion of the stud. With this, the chemical naturally fills in all irregularities and therefore makes the hole airtight and water proof, with 100% adhesion.
What’s in the resin tube?
They are resin, sands, curing agent
Chemical reaction time sheet
|Concrete Temperature(℃）||Harden Time|